Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

This post for some reason never got published. Please excuse...

By golly, I think spring has actually sprung. Finally on the back side of an exceptionally cold and wet winter here in Houston, the azaleas are beginning to bloom, the trees are budding and of course, the pollen has hit. Got to endure it if we are really moving toward spring.

Rich will be spending the week up north with his family and my best friend is heading to the big H. I told her I've made a list of things we can do and most of them involve meals. Big surprise. We'll be hitting places from Houston to Galveston to Huntsville to Rosenberg.

I'm not a teacher, but my husband and best friend are, so spring break is still fun for me because I get to play.

Will be blogging next week or the week after about our new discoveries, so check back.

1 comment: