Saturday, September 19, 2009

Texas Triple D (diners, drive-ins & dives) and Blogging Things

Thanks to all who have posted their comments on the Texas Triple D. So far we have:
  • Bubba's TX Burger Shack, Houston
  • Lankford Grocery & Market, Houston
  • Alamo Springs Cafe, Fredericksburg
  • Sam's Place, Houston
  • Hopkins Car Hop Diner, Houston (gone)
  • BBQ place on 34th near YMCA, Houston (need help remembering the name, served BBQ in small containers like for Chinese food) (gone)
  • Cedar Lounge, Houston
  • La Kiva, Terlingua
  • Hanging Tree Saloon, Bracken
  • Someburger, Houston
  • Pig Stand, Houston
  • Chuc Wagun, Houston (gone)
  • Prince's Drive-Ins, Houston
  • Pat's Place, New Braunfels
  • Hilltop Cafe, Fredericksburg (which I want to post more about)
I can tell I'm going to have to start exercising more. Rich and I are heading out for lunch today and will probably try either Bubba's TX Burger Shack or Lankford Grocery & Market.

On the blogging front...someone tried to post a comment and got a response that read "illegal post." She broke a blogging law? She's a good Catholic girl (excuse me, woman) so I know it wasn't inappropriate content. Hope she tries again because I know she has some really good info on this stuff. And contrary to what she thinks, she's got a great memory:)

Googled "blogging for dummies" and sure enough, there it was. Who would have thunk? Used my 40% off coupon to Borders and off I went. Now I've just got to find the time to read it. Did thumb through the yellow & black book and found out how to add Texas Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives to all the major search engines, which I consider a good start.

I see myself as a fine wine...blogging moderator experience will (should) improve with age. Off to go exploring. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment